Ceramic insulated tube heaters
With over two million units sold to date, this large industrial radiant tube heater is a top seller in its category and our most popular commercial tube heater. It is ideal for facilities that require heavy duty heating, like warehouses and manufacturing facilities.
- Distribution centers
- Vehicle maintenance
- Airplane hangars
- Industrial applications
The most efficient gas-infrared Schwank tube heaters
The ultraSchwank is clean burning and very efficient. Up to 68% of the gas utilized to power our ultraSchwank infrared tube heaters is converted into radiant energy that heats right down to the floor level. This model has a North American high radiant efficiency rating that is second to none. Schwank engineers perfected this model using computer modeling of the burner as well as insulating the heater reflector system to increase the amount of heat directed to the floor. This equates to 50% energy savings for you. This model has received two prestigious awards: 2010 Plant Engineering Product of the Year Award and Dealer Design Award.
- 60,000, 90,000, 130,000, 160,000, and 200,000 input BTU/HR models
- 20′, 30′, 40′, 50′, 60′, and 70′ heater lengths
- Available in single-stage and 2-stage models
- Highest mounting options up to 40 ft.
- UL Certified
- ThermoControl Plus [JM-0504-TK]
- TruTemp Thermostat [JM-0150-XX]
- 90° Elbow Kit [JS-0508-UL]
- Fresh air intake wall cap [JS-0532-VC]
- 4ʺ Horizontal flue vent terminal [wall] [JA-0528-XX]
- #2 Lion chain [JL-0800-XX]
- Reduced CO2 emissions to as much as 65% with Schwank’s Green Technology
- Fewer units required to heat your space compared to industry alternatives.
- Lower commercial heating installation cost and fuel savings of up to 50%
- Schwank’s unique clamshell cabinet design allow for easy maintenance and access
- Smaller gas pipes needed to power the radiant gas tube heater.
- Flexible system configurations including straight, U-shaped, and L-shaped.
Explore product brochures, case studies & technical information.
Click on the image to view and download PDF.