MonsterFans for Monster Comfort
What are MonsterFans?
Some call these products “Big Fans,” others name them “HVLS Fans,” which stands for high volume, low speed. At Schwank, we call them “MonsterFans.” Our fans move massive air volumes at a slow non-disruptive speed [typically from 0-120 RPM].
Monster comfort in retail, industrial applications
Monster Comfort in the summer
That is what our little Monsters do. Our Monsters provide a cool breeze in hot summers by moving high volumes of air at a very low non-disruptive speed [HVLS fans]. As the breeze passes over the skin, the ambient temperature is reduced by about 41ºF [5ºC], creating an improved comfort level at minimal operating costs.
Cost savings in the winter
Monster comfort is our motto. You lose heat to the ceiling as warm air rises naturally. MonsterFans push the warm air down from the ceiling to the floor level where people work. If, for instance, the heating temperature is set to 65°F [18°C], your heating will work until it reaches 65°F [18°C] on the floor level. Eliminate destratification and distribute the warm air evenly throughout the building with our little monsters. Enabling your heating system to work less, and you, therefore, save substantial operating costs.
MonsterFans are just not ordinary fans
Smart climate from Schwank
- Upwards of 5MPH breeze
- Cooling, destratification, and humidity control options
- Whisper-quiet operation for sensitive applications
- Individualize your fan with one of our Style Series color finishes to style any space
For every monster playground
- Unbreakable alloy hub [713 cast aluminum alloy]
- Industrial fan blades are made with high impact polystyrene end caps
- Maximum strength airfoil blades [5 blades] made with extruded anodized aluminum 
- The 24′ models offer a reinforced steel insert in the blade
- Lifetime warranty on blades and hub
Monster Air Movement
A little about MonsterFans Wings
- Our five fan blade design offer a unique angle of attack up to 23°
- Larger blades width 10 1/4″ on the direct-drive [DD] and geared-drive [GD] models
- An even airflow from blade tip to hub
- Minimal 2.5″ blade flex
- Upwards of 5 MPH breeze