premierSchwank STS Series
Indoor energy efficient tube heater
The premierSchwank is designed for indoor use and can be utilized in sports complexes, arenas and other such applications that require efficient infrared radiant heating. It uses Schwank’s famous infrared radiant tube technology–an affordable heating alternative to conventional indoor heaters, which just warm the surrounding air.
- Distribution centers
- Vehicle maintenance
- Airplane hangars
- Industrial applications
The most efficient gas-infrared Schwank tube heaters
- Our Whisper-Jet technology significantly reduces noise for employee comfort
- 45,000, 60,000, 80,000, 100,000, 110,000, 130,000, 155,000, 175,000 and 200,000 input BTU/HR models
- 20”, 30”, 40”, 50”, 60”, and 70” heater lengths
- Available in single-stage models
- Aluminized steel
- UL Certified
- ThermoControl Plus
- TruTemp Thermostat
- Terminal Elbow Kit
- Fresh air intake wall cap
- 4ʺ Horizontal flue vent terminal (wall)
- #2 Lion chain
- The long and laminar flame of this tube heater provides an even heat distribution and is easy to install, access, and maintain.
- 24 or 120 Volt control options.
- Whisper-Jet technology makes the heater extremely quiet.
- Schwank’s unique clamshell cabinet design provides easy access and maintenance.
- Pre-installed igniter and status indicator lights.
- Flexible system configurations including straight, U-shaped, and L-shaped.
- 10 year replacement warranty on the infrared radiant tube.
Explore product brochures, case studies & technical information.
Click on the image to view and download PDF.