Moisture-proof radiant tube heaters for harsh environments
- Car washes
- Agricultural arenas and barns
- Damp workshops
- Environments with hazardous or corrosive materials
Schwank infrared tube heaters for harsh environments
The “wet” gas heating system operates cleanly and efficiently to reduce your carbon footprint; in fact, duraSchwank infrared tube heaters hold one of the highest energy efficiency ratings in all of North America, converting up to 50% of gas input into usable radiant energy. This radiant energy is immediately absorbed by everyone below unlike conventional heaters that only warm the surrounding air, which can often reach ceiling temperatures in excess of 120°F [50°C].
Installation options include a sealed combustion system to bring in drier air from outside for combustion, which helps to further extend the life of the radiant tube heater.
- 45,000, 60,000, 80,000, 110,000, 130,000, 155,000, 175,000 and 200,000 input BTU/HR models
- 20”, 30”, 40”, 50”, 60”, and 70” heater lengths
- Available in single-stage and 2-stage models
- NEMA 4X Thermostat
- TruTemp Thermostat
- Thermolcontrol Plus
- Horizontal, wall, or roof flue vent terminal
- Elbow kit
- Tuxedo Grille – matte black 10 ft. kit [straight tubes only]
- Stainless steel coupling kit for tee
- Can withstand constant exposure to damp or wet environments.
- Stainless steel cabinet
- The corrosion and moisture-resistant burner enclosure withstands liquid and airborne contaminants and aluminized steel tube system to ensure durability and corrosion-free operation.
- Frost-free protection to allow flawless operation during winter time.
- Our Whisper-Jet technology significantly reduces noise for employee comfort
- Schwank’s unique clamshell cabinet design allow for easy maintenance and access.
- Green technology: fuel costs and CO2 emissions reduced by up to 50%
Click on the image to view and download PDF.