TruTemp thermostat for infrared heating
Comfort and reduced fuel consumption up to 15%
TruTemp infrared thermostat is the only automatic thermostat that senses and averages radiant and ambient temperatures to maintain a comfortable temperature. Conventional thermostats measure only air temperature. With TruTemp you can increase your comfort and reduce your fuel consumption by up to 15%.
- Compatible with Schwank IR heating systems
TruTemp IR highlights
Comfort climate through control technology for heating systems
- Easily mount on standard 4” x 4” electrical box
- Requires 24vac with a common for power [3 wire]
- High emissivity coating on the outside of the unit
- Comprised of a flat black coated metal hemispherical dome that will attach to a mounting plate using one metal screw
- Selectable setback reduces control temperature by 55°F [13°C] when a building is unoccupied
- The setback is activated at night time by turning off lights
- Mounts on standard 4″ [10cm] electrical box or directly to the wall
- Install for each heater for maximum control or up to 12 high-intensity [luminous] heaters or 7 tube heaters can be controlled in a single-zone
TruTemp IR resources
Click on the image to view and download PDF.