builderSchwank S100 Series
Indoor/outdoor economical industrial tube heater
The builderSchwank economical radiant tube heater is ideal for indoor commercial and industrial applications. It shares many of the same features with the premierSchwank model. It also uses Schwank’s famous infrared radiant tube technology–an affordable heating alternative to traditional heaters, which just warm the surrounding air.
- Distribution centers
- Vehicle maintenance
- Airplane hangars
- Industrial applications
The most efficient gas-infrared Schwank tube heaters
As one of the most economical radiant tube heaters on the market, the builderSchwank can reduce your fuel costs by up to 35%. Built using Schwank’s low-cost heating system design, the builderSchwank energy-efficient heater provides a quick payback period.
builderSchwank is available in single-stage and two-stage for dual heat settings. This option lowers energy consumption and increases equipment life by reducing ON/OFF cycles.
- 45,000, 60,000, 80,000, 100,000, 110,000, 130,000, 155,000, 175,000 and 200,000 input BTU/HR models
- 10′, 20′, 30′, 40′, 50′, 60′, and 70′ heater lengths
- Available in single-stage and 2-stage models
- UL Certified
- Thermostat 120V (JL-0772-XX)
- TruTemp Thermostat (JM-0150-XX)
- Thermostat 24V digital (JS-0569-WR)
- 24V control center
- Air intake wall cap (JS-0532-VC)
- Horizontal flue vent terminal (JA-0528-XX)
- Elbow Kit (JS-0508-SM)
- #2 Lion chain (JL-0800-XX)
- Our Whisper-Jet technology significantly reduces noise for employee
- Schwank’s unique clamshell cabinet design allows for easy maintenance and access
- Lowest fuel cost of any industrial infrared tube heaters with fuel savings of up to 35%
- The 2-stage heating system lowers energy consumption and increases equipment life by reducing on/off cycles
- The burner tile, a patented Schwank development, uses coaxial flow control elements to create a very long, laminar, and axially straight flame.
- Line voltage and 24-volt thermostat ready.
- Flexible system configurations include straight, U-shaped, and L-shaped.
- 5-year replacement warranty on the infrared radiant tube.
Click on the image to view and download PDF.