Residential infrared garage heater and patio heater
Schwank’s 10′ U-tube residential garage or patio U-tube heater provides the perfect comfort for your garage or workshop all year round and eliminates condensation that damages your tools. It is approved as a vented room heater.
- Residential garages
- Outdoor patios
- Home workshops
Residential garage and workshop ceiling-mount infrared gas heater
This infrared radiant tube heater is inspired by our popular commercial products, so you get the efficiency and economy of much more expensive systems in this consumer unit. compactSchwank also uses our Whisper-Jet technology that makes it ultra quiet.
You’ll appreciate the long-wearing heavy duty design. Plus, it comes pre-assembled for an easy installation right out of the box. It comes with an overhead mounting kit that requires only low clearances and hanging heights, and the unit can be angled 30° in either direction to fit space.
- 40,000 BTU/HR natural gas [optional conversion kit for LPG]
- 120V 3-prong plug, 24V thermostat with 20 ft of 18/2 wire
- UL certified
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized steel construction
- 4” diameter U-tube provides 17’ of heat exchange tube in compact 10’-length
- Includes 4’ lion chain and four safety snap hooks
- 3-year residential warranty
- 3-year commercial warranty
Residential use approved:
- In a vented space
- Overhead suspended type
- ANSI/CSA standards and code requirements do not allow direct connection of an outside combustion air duct to the heater
- Rigid connection to the gas supply is in compliance with gas code requirements
- Optionally, an installer may choose to connect to the gas supply using a metallic flexible gas connector
Accessories are sold separately.
- 4″ horizontal flue vent terminal [wall] [JA-0528-XX]
- TruTemp infrared setback thermostat [JM-0150-XX]
- Field conversion kit – NG to LP [JS-0555-XA]
- Flexible gas connector 1/2″ x 24″ [JL-0771-XX]
- Protective guard screen [JS-0502-UR-GK]
Adaptable Control options include the patio panel, and remote.
Click on the image to view and download PDF.