Schwank Co-op Program
Our co-op program is better than ever and structured to increase your sales!
After several years of partnering with our distributors to advertise, Schwank has decided to revamp our co-op program in order to advertise more effectively and generate more sales. This year’s program is better than ever and includes opportunities for the distributor to not pay a cent on co-op advertising if their sales goal is reached.
How it works:
- Distributors will accumulate co-op dollars based on 1% of previous quarter sales.
- A 50/50 basis split equally between Schwank and the distributor [Schwank will reimburse 50% of your total co-op dollars used]
- All co-op requests must be pre-approved by Andrew Aceti, our Marketing Associate.
- Distributor Sales [Q4-2015 + Q1-2016 + Q2-2016 + Q3-2016] = $100,000
- Co-op Fund = $100,000 x .01 = $1,000
- Maximum allowable reimbursement for 2015 = $1,000
- Schwank will reimburse 50% of every advertising dollar spent.
- In this example, if the distributor spends $2,000, Schwank will credit the distributor $1,000.
Click here to download the Schwank Distributor Co-Op Policy for more information.