SchwankAir 2000/2500 Series
High efficiency air curtain
- Food processing
- Parking garages
- Cold storage
- Sports venues
SchwankAir 2000/2500 Series highlights
High-efficiency air curtain
SchwankAir 2000/2500 Series easily mounts on doors up to 10’ and 11’6″ high in order to create an air seal to keep conditioned air in the building and keep dust, dirt, and insects out. Multiple units can be stacked together for larger door widths.
SchwankAir curtains create an effective seal by re-circulating the facility air in a smooth laminar flow across an open doorway. This creates an air seal, like a waterfall, that prevents leakage of air between two areas with different pressure and climate. The more laminar this airflow, the harder it is for outside air, insects, or dust to penetrate the air curtain.
- Available in 208V, 230V, 480V, and 600V models
- Available in ambient, electric heated, and hydronic models for any type of application
- Intelligent control with easy integration with BMS
- SchwankAir wired controller and door switch is included
- Easy to install, with wall brackets and ceiling mounting points supplied for surface mount units, or choose an optional recessed air curtain model
- Length options include 45″, 66″, 87″ models
- Mounts on any door up to 10′ high
- Mounts on any door up to 11’6″ high
- Higher CFM
SchwankAir 2000/2500 Series resources
Click on the image to view and download PDF.