Schwank Customer Service – A Single Call, A Real Person
That’s Schwank service
Have a question? Need help? Want pricing information?
Just make one call, speak to a real live person. We’ll take it from there, do all the legwork and get back to you promptly.
With one call, you’re connected to an unrivaled resource of technical support and just plain helpfulness – whether you need one heater or one hundred.
Here are the key services we provide to support your commercial and industrial applications:
Free Design Help
- Not sure what’s the best way to heat your space?
- Schwank experts will help you select the units and design that best fit your application, at no charge. Just fill out the Design Request form.
Free Product Selection Help
- Not sure what’s the best product for your application? Give us a call or email us, we’ll identify the heaters and controllers you need to get the job done. Or just fill out the Specification Request form.
Free Technical Assistance
- Don’t let technical issues cost you time and money. Or put you at risk. If you’re installing Schwank heating, just pick up the phone or email us. Our IR heating experts are standing by and they’ll get back to you fast.
Free Heating Audits
- At a loss for heat loss calculations? Fill out our Heating Audit Request form and we’ll calculate the loss for your application and identify the products you need to deliver energy-efficient comfort just where it’s needed. We also provide site walkthroughs for larger or more complex products. Contact us now for more information.
- Take on the most complex heating projects, realize the greatest energy savings and enjoy the least disruption to your operations. We’ll handle whatever needs to be done, while you remain in complete control.
- Project management
- Provide full installation services
- Commissioning and start up
- Factory-extended service plans
- We seldom get warranty claims – they are less than a ½% of all products sold. But when we do, we stand by our products and help our customers, promptly. Check out our warranty